Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Not one

I went out and attempted to pass out tracts this morning, just as I do while walking for exercise. However, not one person I offered them to accepted them. 

Usually more people receive the tracts than reject them. This time I had three tracts in one, so I assume that these folks either saw the multiple content I was handing them and decided not to bother, or they altogether had zero interest in what I put forward as "true peace in the world." It's so sad.

My only comfort at this repetitive rejection was the Lord gently speaking to my heart, saying, "You did good. Keep doing it. I am with you whether they take the message or not. You are doing the right thing, and I am pleased with your efforts." I am therefore confident that Jesus will reward me when I see Him at the judgment seat of Christ. 

There is blessing in obeying the Lord. I may not do much or be very vocal or social when I pass out tracts, I only know that I try my best to please God. And i intend to keep it up as long as He allows.