Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Jury Duty Day

After several years I've been called into jury duty. I'm sitting in the jury room with other prospects, already waiting for 3pm to get out of here. I don't enjoy being stuck in this situation, and 9 bucks is hardly worth the time spent simply waiting and more than likely not getting picked for jury service. This is all of the devil and I detest giving him any credit for it. The judicial system is corrupt from the judges on down, and there is absolutely no truth or justice in the courts anymore. It's guilty before presumed innocent, and I hate having any part of it.

Four hours later. Still sitting here waiting. I keep hearing numbers being called to go see the judge one at a time, and when I do I'm telling him that I have short term memory problems and am unable to carry out complex tasks without writing them down first. I also have surgery scheduled on Monday, but that's outside of the two day trial period they're expecting. 

If I get called in for a trial I'll be extremely surprised. That'll prove the system is rigged if they're that desperate for jurors.