Saturday, July 9, 2022

My review was rejected

This is hardly a good reason to put out here but I'm afraid that most people today are too dumbed down to have any kind of sense anymore. 

I posted a review on Amazon for an item that I had wanted to give 5 stars. I like said item, and had nothing but good things to say about it. However some nut reviewed the post I gave and rejected it. I am flabbergasted as to why? Yet one thing occurred to me as to the possible reason. Ready for this?

I mentioned my DAUGHTER.

I don't know much about this "personal pronoun" baloney, which some deem as that you have to call them by a generic name, e.g. "them" instead of "he" or "she". So since I said, my "daughter", that's gender specific and may be offensive to some. Are they serious? Probably, since Amazon rejected my review. 

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Wow. I guess I need to be more "careful" what I say. However I'm still going to say "SON" or "DAUGHTER" because that's what right, and it's Biblical too. "Ohh, don't bring that Bible into it?!" Sorry but the Bible is always RIGHT, and everybody else is WRONG. That's the truth.