Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I forgot all about this blog!

Wow! Looks like Google really does keep our info stored up good! I had forgotten all about this blog since last December! I forgot what a blog is! Just kidding.

Just like I was saying, I may be hard in what I say in my writings. However I make no apology for my stand. God is a God of love, grace and fullness of joy; He also is just, holy and cannot allow sin into His presence. If God hates sin, then I must hate sin as well. I have the mind of Christ.

I am a child of God, because I believed on the Name of Jesus Christ when I was 14 years old. I believe He took my sins away forever and He sees me as perfect, because He is perfect. Nothing can make me lose my salvation, because Jesus has washed my sins in His blood and has cut away my soul from my flesh, which is the spiritual circumcision. There is no way I can lose my salvation no matter what I do, think or say, because the Holy Spirit has sealed me unto the day of redemption, when I will see Him face to face.

How I long for the Rapture. I know I'll come way short of doing all I can, but I know in Whom I've believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12