Thursday, September 6, 2018

Back on Blogger, Again

I can't believe, or maybe, being a born again Christian, I can believe that I grieve the Holy Spirit. What am I doing willfully, dragging Him into situations which He hates? So much wickedness is out there, it's mind-blowing.

I can no longer watch any movies that I used to enjoy, because they are saturated with wickedness and blasphemy. Every other sentence takes the holy Name of God in a dismissive, disrespectful, profane way. I read somewhere that all HELLywood movies are Jewish, and the Jews (NOT all) who produce and direct them all hate Jesus Christ with a passion. There's a red flag right there. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing a movie that didn't curse in God's Name. So what are we watching? Filth, smut and Godlessness.

This country needs to repent and get right with God. Otherwise, judgment will fall, and you can't blame God for our punishment. We get what we deserve.