Sunday, February 9, 2020

Alone, but the Lord is with me

I honestly can NOT figure people out. They seem to avoid me. Whenever I post in one of my blogs, unless there's a flurry of activity, they are silent as the tomb. This one in particular. I honestly don't know if anyone views these posts. But in a sense, I don't care. I use this blog to vent mostly. If no one has nothing to say, then good. I don't view others' blogs either, so we're even.

Ever since I was a child, other kids avoided me. I admit I wasn't popular, or talkative, or had experience with being in groups. I was shy and withdrawn. I abhorred the little blond girls who whispered behind my back. Therefore, I was self-excluded from all the fun activities and laughs. I was so jealous of them. I'm glad I grew out of that.

I'm also glad I was born again by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for me on the cross, taking on all my sins and bearing them Himself so I wouldn't have to go to Hell when I die. I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ shed His blood, the blood of God Himself, then He gave up the ghost and died, then He was buried in a borrowed tomb, because He had nothing to call His own. I believe He was resurrected on the third day, and He lives forevermore, ever interceding for me before the throne of Almighty God.

Yes, I may be alone, and others may shun me and stay away, but I have my Lord and Savior to thank for allowing me to be alive and to serve Him. I'm so glad to have Him with me in these end times. THANK YOU LORD JESUS.