Tuesday, February 25, 2020

AOL cancelled

I was forced to cancel my AOL subscription because of private reasons. However it was nice to see my old hangout for a short while. Sadly you can't trust anything on the internet without assuming the worst.

I found a site from which I downloaded the sounds. I have them saved to my files, so I will embed them in my videos or whatever.

I did manage to witness in the chat rooms a couple of times, offering the way to Jesus Christ by faith alone, but I doubt if anyone heeded the call. The last one had a certain "kev" person who called me an antichrist because I believe the Rapture. I told him he was missing out, and he will "poop his pants" when he gets left behind and has to see what will happen in the Great Tribulation. Sadly you can't talk to some folks, because they're blinded by the Devil and their heads are like bricks. There's no telling how many lost souls will be left behind.

I had a choice to keep or cancel AOL. You too have a choice. Choose Jesus Christ.