Wednesday, September 30, 2020

"Celebrating the Dachsund Bobblehead"??

 This world is getting more insane by the minute. I happened across Google's Doodle this morning and what greeted me was this...

May I ask, whose dumb idea was it to feature a bobbleheading dog as the topic of the day? Or celebrating some heathen fool's ancient birthday of 100 or 200 years old, when they are now in reality likely burning in Hell fire? Or something about saving "mother earth" and recycling, it's your responsibility to clean up the earth (when Jesus Christ is going to burn it up very soon anyway)?? I tell you, Godless Google is almost humorous for the subject matter of these Doodles. And I assume the ones that draw them make big bucks! Sure! "I work for Godless Google! Look at MY talent, and I'm getting paid!" Uh huh.

What's wrong with drawing Jesus Christ on the cross, or better yet, an EMPTY cross, signifying the redemption so many lost people desperately need? What about a doodle of a KING JAMES BIBLE, the all-powerful and only inspired Word of God? How about a rainbow flag being set on fire (oh no, we surely can't have that)? Because that's what the Lord Jesus Christ is going to do. Make the doodles make sense, about REALITY, NOT about irrelevant and pointless subject matter, and maybe I'll quit my preaching.

When all is said and done, folks, you need a Savior. "And the world passeth away and the lust thereof, but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever." 1 John 2:17 KJB. I want to do God's will. I won't shut up until Jesus comes to take me home. The meat of the matter is this: You must BELIEVE ON Jesus Christ to be saved, that He died on the cross FOR YOU, that He was buried FOR YOU, and He rose again FOR YOU. If you believe He took away ALL of your sins, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, you WILL be born and again. Do it now, because your days are numbered.