Saturday, May 28, 2022

The "Faggot Institute" has gone cold EVIL

I can't believe what I just saw after looking up the Franklin Institute. It's gone completely New World Order, freakish and satanic. I'm ashamed I was ever a part of this sinful organization. Thank God He got me out of it back in 2020 when the cov1d scare was in ebb. 

They have some nerve to charge over 20 bucks to indoctrinate and twist little kids' minds into something so freakish and evil as the l g b t so-called community of hellbound wretches. Hell will be hot enough for these freaks who lead little children to the lake of fire!!

Can you imagine this insanity? They're having an AFTER HOURS "ball" when the satanic temple of faggs closes so they can prey upon themselves and give over into ungodly lusts. Sodomites beget more sodomites!! And they have this wicked exhibit explaining the meaning of harry Pooper. I'll tell you the meaning of that garbage: It's devil worship! It's WITCHCRAFT!! It's an ABOMINATION in the holy eyes of God!! They can get away with it now, but oh how terrible the Great White Throne judgment for them! None will escape but be cast forever in the depths of a place hotter than the sun and in the very presence of God Almighty!! How's that for an explanation??

I shudder to see kids faces on this site anymore. They're being VICTIMIZED while everybody thinks the FI staff are doing a swell job at "educating" our youth. They're part of the problem. Here's real education, you disgusting den of thieves: God will not tolerate your sin much longer. You have one breath until you may perish from the earth. You will be held accountable for every idle word and deed you say and do. I'm warning you, you better get right with God NOW or else you're in big trouble!!

What happened to the SCIENCE MUSEUM that I once loved?? Where I once volunteered and had such wonderful times? I used to go every weekend to visit here, and I was going every year for a time in my adulthood, but after that c o v I d crap I swore I'd never set a toe inside, let alone sacrifice my money on such a God-hating, hateful, "PRIDE-ful" "establishment." The true Franklin Institute that I once loved is dead, a rotting corpse full of devil's vomit and shame. And this is a licensed, 50c3 (however you call it, a charity) organization?? Are you friggin kidding me??? Parents, you are utter FOOLS if you allow your impressionable children to go there!! Shame on you for being part of the fag problem at the Fag Institute!! Shame on you all!!!!