Sunday, May 29, 2022

The most REPULSIVE video I have ever seen

I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I just saw on YouTube a video (I couldn't watch it) of a man "giving birth" to a baby. I want to say first of all that it's against nature and against God. This is utterly IMPOSSIBLE. Secondly, it's completely against how God created a man. Thirdly, the delusional people who crowd around him are all completely insane and out of their minds. How is this possible?? How is even the IDEA possible??

I am weary of saying the world has gone wacko. I suppose this person had a uterus implanted in his body, and then, obviously, a fertilized egg. Forget the petri dishes and test tubes of decades past, now these eugenicists do real transgender surgery on real human beings. This is a true horror story, one that should be confined to a dusty bookshelf, but shockingly it's as real and in-your-face as sodomy, pedophilia and bestiality. I've never seen anything like this before, and I am stunned to even think it actually happens, most likely every single day..

My next question is, what about the child? You know that kid is not going to be normal in any sense except in the warped, backward, twisted ways that today's homo and tranny generation sinfully stands for. This is utterly appalling, and you'd have to be devil-possessed to think this is a beautiful thing. It's not!! Dear Lord, please intervene on this awfulness!! Please come and put an end to this evil day!!

The reason for all this happening, while these freaks of nature get all the attention, is because the Lord Jesus Christ is about to come in the clouds for His church, and the world must go through this horrible time of wickedness for God's judgment to be fully ripe. In case you haven't noticed, everything is getting worse and worse, just as the Bible said it would. It's because we have totally forgotten God... no, not just forgotten, but God is a distant figment of decades-long ago imagination, or so today's reprobate generation would say. Or more likely, God doesn't exist at all and we're all animals evolved from slime. Yeah, that would ring true for today's mentally-ill generation of idolaters and deceivers.

I once ACCIDENTALLY saw part of a video where two women were vomiting in each other's mouths and eating feces. I thought that was bad-- in fact, to this day I'm still scarred from seeing that-- but this one is completely deranged and satanic. God will not be mocked. These devils who concocted this sick freak show will split hell wide open when they die. I say that with Bible authority.

It's amazing to me that Jesus died for every sinner, knowing full well the depths of depravity the human heart can go. He died even for this trann man. The question is, will he (she) repent and believe on Christ before they die? That's a question only God can answer.