Thursday, June 9, 2022

Gas prices up up and away

I don't drive but I think the gas prices are being manipulated by evil people who are demon possessed. I know this to be true because every time I see something on fake book mention it, those wicked fact checkers bully their way to the post and mark it as false ínfo. And if the poster keeps putting it on there, they get booted from fake book. I know, I've been there before. Let me say right now, these losers with nothing else to do are the ones who are the manipulators in cahoots with the devils in power that are driving this insanity (no pun intended).

My son works for a rideshare company. Until he finds something else, he has no choice but to have to pay $5 a gallon keep his tank filled, which he uses up as he works, so if he can't earn enough to keep working and keeping his tank full, then he's pretty much screwed. And just in case your head is on the sand, it's really hard to find a job that pays over $18 an hour that's not construction or medical related. 

I'm just sick of all this mess. It could have been avoided entirely if those devils who removed the Bible and prayer from the public schools didn't get away with what they did. But I don't understand the mind of God or why He allows certain things to happen. He knows what He's doing, and I have to trust in Him in evil times like this. Things are not getting better, folks, they are getting worse. You ain't seen nothing yet. 

Come Lord Jesus. Please come quickly.