Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Blood Moon (S)Election Day

I got a notification at about 5am saying excitedly, "Blood Moon Eclipse! Can yoú see it?" So I go outside and look for this so-called blood moon. I did see a faint fuzzy blotch in the sky towards the east, but nothing spectacular. I didn't bother to photograph it because my camera is crap and would have made it even fuzzier than it was. 

I wonder, what is all the hype about a lunar eclipse? So what? And I also saw that it supposedly has to do with election day. That is a bad omen, in my opinion. If an eclipse has to do with election day, that portends very bad news. (Just a side note: if Trump runs again, I'll vote for him.)

Pagans celebrate and observe the cycles of the moon. They worship they know not what. They go along to get along. Watch how many videos show up online from this blood moon fiasco. Again, what's the big deal?

How many pagans woke up and dashed outside to film this phenomenon? Not me, I simply went out because I was curious. It's cold out there. I was glad to climb back into my warm bed. 

Let the heathen film irrelevant videos. God will hold every one of them accountable.