Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Polls

I did my civic duty today and voted. But I'm not talking about my votes, I'm bringing up that crossdresser that was at the polls a few years ago, (or maybe it was a different one). He was there with his bling and makeup on. And if that wasn't enough, on the table was one of those trash NKJV bibles. 

It doesn't matter what I think about that, I believe God is judging this nation for its countless sins. They want a homosexual crossdresser working at the polls to make it seem right to the gullible public, no problem. They want to plant a garbage New Age Version "bible" to make it look like they're religious to the dumb-downed masses, go for it. Let me tell you something, God is the one allowing all this, and quite frankly, unless this spoiled rotten country truly repents and gets born again, there is absolutely no hope. 

Take this godless world but I know in whom I've believed. Whose side are you on?