Friday, December 9, 2022

Nothing to lose

 I am a former reader of a certain website which I had learned much from, but I decided I'm tired of reading the articles from the author who is constantly complaining and seemingly in a rage over certain doctrines of the faith. I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm just saying that every time I open a page, there's another angry spiel. I'm tired of his complaints. I wonder how tired God is of my complaints? I wouldn't know.

 I am a former student of this author as well. I decided that he is too angry and self-focused to even write a decent article any more. Angry people don't make friends. They are stubborn and recluse themselves away from others. I know, I can be that way at times too. Hence the term, "sinner," since we all sin at all times.

I also decided to look up this author's name on a search engine. The spew and hate coming from these webpages is more than I can stand. Why do wicked people call us, "fundies?" (That's a derogatory term for "fundamentalist.") I'm sure these fools have a whole vocabulary of other diverse insults to toss around to one another and mock about. Take that vile, Satanic, trashy, Hell-spawned website "FSTDT"(no, don't look it up!). That's all good though, because they are storing up wrath for themselves in the judgment. Indeed they'll wish they had never said those hateful things about God's people, and regret never getting saved.

I had only glanced at the first line of one of these disgusting articles, and the person said this author "has no sense of humor." Well, fool, it pleases God when His child doesn't act like the wicked world! What you say is "funny" is going to irk one who has the Spirit of Christ in them, because they are a new creature, not the old sack of rotting flesh that you are! Christians (not FUNDIES) are born again, living in this wicked world and looking to Christ for help and assurance, and awaiting His soon return in the clouds to rapture us out of this hot mess! 

I have Heaven to look forward to, do you? I am saved, are you? Or are you going to stubbornly and pridefully refuse the love gift God gave to every one of us by sending His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to be killed on a cross and shed His blood for all mankind, because He loved you that much? 

God allows each of us a certain allotment of time on earth. He did this because one, He loved us and wants to fellowship with us, and two, He wants every man, woman and child born again and going to be with Him in Heaven one glad day! Jesus Christ came to earth because He didn't want ANYONE to go to Hell forever when they die. He loved us THAT MUCH! So He died in our place, having obtained the joy that was set for Him after the tortuous suffering of the cross. HE DIED FOR YOU, SINNER! And He died for me too. And everyone else out there too!

Writing this article has changed my attitude. That's the power of God at work! No more complaints, no more skeevy "fundie" articles, just peace of the Lord Jesus Christ. I love Him so much!