Thursday, July 6, 2023

Stealing is WRONG. Period.

I had went to the store down the street from me to buy a couple of things. I noticed that the cashier seemed agitated and couldn't think straight. I found out why when she suddenly said loudly, "Get out! Get out now!" I wondered who she was shouting at, and she said that a certain man keeps coming in and stealing items from the back of the store, leaves, and jumps on the nearest bus to make his getaway. I turned around and saw him, so I went outside the door and reprimanded him, saying that he "stole stuff" and to "put it back! Stealing is wrong!" He just looked at me sideways and kept going. I was furious! I had a right to be, since I actually paid for my items!

The cashier said he's the one who comes in every week to shoplift items and then he jumps on the bus. I said I have been going to that store for 30 years and I never saw the likes of how desperate and insane people are nowadays. I asked her, why isn't there a security guard at the door? There used to be one! Sadly, they most likely walked out on the job and never did anything to stop these fools! I then said, why don't you call the police? She said they might arrest them and put them in jail for a night, then they let them go back out on the streets to continue stealing and getting away with it! Then I said, what about the higher-ups and owners of the place? Don't they have any say in this at all, since they're LOSING MONEY from these idiots looting the stores? Again, nope, they just don't want to get involved, boo hoo, too bad, so sad. The cashier then told me she's been threatened with physical violence as well. One druggie told her to leave him alone or else he was going to stab her with his needle. Real nice, huh? 

This is America today! This is the result of the public schools indoctrinating children with garbage like evolution, lg b t q , video games and other vile devil's spawn filth. Kids today have ZERO chance of turning out right if they're not brought up in a Godly, Bible-believing, praying Christian home, and even most of those are being torn apart by Satanic forces. Truly, Satan has very little time left to deceive the world and to drag souls to the lake of fire with him, so the time is NOW to get right with God and to preach the Gospel with more fervor and urgency like never before! We have nothing to lose as Christians, and the fields are so ripe to harvest that they are rotting! Shame on us Christians for standing idly by and allowing the world to become the cesspool of iniquity that it is! For too long have we worshipped our belly and neglected the Great Commission that Jesus commanded us to obey! The only good thing out of all this hot mess is that JESUS CHRIST IS COMING TO RAPTURE US OUT ANY MOMENT!!