Sunday, July 2, 2023

Something to get off my chest

 I was meaning to post this last week about a certain website owner falsely saying things about me that aren't true. I had decided to let it go for a bit, but I need to get it out, seeing that this blog hardly ever gets viewed anyway. This blog has become my sounding board, as it were, so if you'll please bear with me, I'll begin.

So this website is one I trust, even though many things in it aren't easy to accept, at least to the world. The author is a good preacher of the Gospel, but as with anything, you sometimes have to agree to disagree.

The internet is the perfect way to remain anonymous, as long as you're not doing anything criminal. This person used their website to call me something that I am not, and to assume wrongly that I am a certain way. In other words, they said, in a fit of anger, that I am 300 lbs and I post pictures of myself wearing a negligee. 

Fact is, I WAS posting pictures of myself on Facebook (wearing decent clothing) of my weight loss journey in a group where I had friends. It just so happened that the group was public, and I had posted the pictures to my Facebook page as well, which was friends only. Also, I never wore any negligee, since I never wore nor will I ever wear anything so disgusting and slutty. Even if I was a perfect figure, which I am not and never was, I wouldn't dream of such nastiness. So I was a lady and said all that in a decent tone instead of wanting to rant like I usually do.

The person who accused me of doing this has since apologized, I forgave them, and it is now water under the bridge. However, they had no business saying such a thing like that since they never met me in person, and as I said, the internet is great for hiding behind and being anonymous. In other words, you can say whatever you want under a pseudo name, and nobody knows who you are. It also backfires, since this person had no idea I was reading every word they typed in that website. So yeah, what goes around comes around, and, karma is a b****.