Friday, June 2, 2017

Not by fame, not by power, but by God's Spirit

Looks like I'm back here again. As usual nothing's going on. The only time I see any activity is when these posts first get published. A sudden flurry, then enduring, deathlike silence. Maybe my name "Silent Witness" really is appropriate.

This is why I like my privacy, although I know that "privacy" no longer exists here on the wicked-wide-web. Every keystroke is monitored, every thought made public domain. That makes me very uneasy, but I suppose it's inevitable. Nothing's getting better in this sinful world, only worse. Only the Prince of peace can set things right, and He surely will, in His timing. Plus I know His power protects me, and nothing can happen to me outside of His will.

I don't ask for fame, nor do I have the personality for it. I like being an unknown. I like being poor. I am a nobody who wants to tell everybody about Somebody who can save anybody! I love depending on Another for my daily needs. I was never the type to make a name for myself. I am just here to spread the Good News. I am not expecting anything big to happen, other than the Rapture, and then I will leave this sad world behind, but perhaps in the meantime someone will be moved by God's Spirit to get right with Him, be saved, and avoid eternal Hell fire.

The only time I know of when anything really happened at one of my writings is when my late friend Loice Lenkume of Kenya, Africa saw my website page and got saved from reading it. She told everyone in her family about Jesus, and they all got saved as well. Today, her son Peter is the spiritual leader of their community, teaching children the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to all who trust in Him how to live as a Christian believer from the Word of God. This is my legacy, and I greatly look forward to meeting these folks in Heaven.

I am only a sinner saved by grace. I myself am nothing special. However, friend, you are loved by Jesus (John 3:16), and He wants you to be born again. If you are not saved, you can be right now. Admit that you are a sinner bound for Hell. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross by choice, because He loved you and doesn't want you to go to Hell. Receive His gift of eternal life, so you can go to Heaven when you die and be with Jesus forever. It's not hard or difficult, but I must pass this message on, that JESUS SAVES! See this page for more info:


HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST