Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Facebook is for liars and pretenders

I think FAKEBOOK is just that, for fakes. People ask to be your "friend," then they vanish, and you never hear from them. How do people have thousands of friends and deal with that? Simple. Because 99% of them never show up on their timeline.

Other than the four or five real friends (as of today, I have 81 in all) who stay in contact with me on my Facebook list, I never hear from anyone else. So yes, I'm very disappointed in Facebook. What did I expect from the world anyway?

I was actually on the verge of creating a Facebook Fundraiser to raise funds for a certain goal I am praying for. But God is not in that, because He is protecting me from fraud and the previously mentioned liars that infest FAKEbook. Besides, why would I tell THE WHOLE WORLD (FB Fundraisers are PUBLIC) AND Facebook itself, my whole poor-mouthing business? I'd be revealing all kinds of sensitive information, like my BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS, which God forbid I put anywhere on DEVILbook!! What's wrong with waiting it out and trusting in God? I'm the impatient one. Shame on me, but to GOD be the glory. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and He cares about me, because I am His child.

I hate Facebook, and I hate it more every day. I hate how it sucks the life out of people and encourages dishonesty and ruin. Fakebook is of THE WORLD, and the Lord Jesus Christ WILL do away with it one glad day along with all the other sinful devices the Devil has out there. I'm on the Lord's side. It's about time I showed it.