Monday, January 13, 2020

Website views dwindling

I took a look at my website stats today, and I noticed that my visitors are lessening. I had my site published in late November, so here it's mid-January and already there's a decline. Honestly, though, I don't care about numbers, as long as SOMEBODY comes by and reads my site. I only look for one or two, and anything else is a bonus. So I'm not complaining about not enough numbers, I'm glad to receive what I get, and perhaps the Lord will bring more visitors.

I wish I could add more to my webpages but unfortunately I am somewhat unlearned in the field of technicalities. I believe God put my site up the way it is, and closed the door to me about adding more content. Why is not for me to ask. It is what it is, and besides, I have two blogs to write in. So I'm not perplexed about the content amount, I simply trust in the Lord to provide. So be it, I am thankful for all He has done.