Friday, January 10, 2020

Facebook, the god of fools

I find it ironic that many people have a Facebook and are on it day and night, wasting their lives and committing sin. They worship Facebook, or rather, themselves ON Facebook. I'm not talking about all, just many others who seem to not want anything but self-glory and to spread gossip, tearing down one another's reputations and livelihoods. People look goofy making faces for the Facebook camera, revelling in how dumb they act. And what's the deal with the pokes? That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. 

I hate all the political garbage I read on Facebook. I marvel at how angry people are when they post hateful slander, and foul language vomits forth as though from a sewer. I wonder how many families have been torn apart by this wretched invention. Too many, I suppose. Nice work to the homo-lovers who invented this sinful vice. There's a special place in Hell waiting for each one of them.

I've seen it all too many times, especially young people, staring down at their phone, too engrossed to look up, while they're walking, standing in line, or even driving, which is deadly. I tell you, our idolatrous phones have literally taken our lives away, because we must have our lives on them. That's why people don't think any more or have any common sense. Our PHONES do our thinking FOR us!! Without our phone, we would literally go crazy. What a shameful thing. 

Anyway, back to what I call FAKEbook. I realized I need it to admin the two pages I own, but other than that, I don't need it or want it. In fact, I have deactivated it many times, only to go back on because of some excuse, but mostly for the pages' sakes. I do have a responsibility there, unfortunately.

So where I'm at now is I'll keep my Facebook, but I'm not following anyone. I don't even want to post anything unless it's to those pages I mentioned, and that's relatively rare. But until then, I'm just ignoring Facebook. You can have it, just leave me out of it.