Saturday, October 31, 2020

FSTDT

Well. I just was looking in my stats and saw quite a few views coming from this blasphemous website called, "Fundies Say the Darnedest Things." They're religionists, so no wonder the hatred and vitriol spewing from this demonic corner of the Web. So sad they know not the Savior...

I must be doing something right for these heathens to comment about my blog. They can't comment directly (I have comments turned off) so they spew their rantings in their own site. I'm sure they get millions of views a day, while Christian sites are censored out entirely for doing the right thing, that being on fire for God and preaching the eternal Gospel of Jesus Christ.

"Fundies." Hm. I've heard that term lots of times over the years that I've been blogging. They consider me a "fundie," short for "fundamental," I suppose. I'm actually a born again Bible believer. I'm not a Calvinist, nor a Reformer, nor any religionist. God saved me out of the Roman Catholic Church mega cult. I'm sure many call me worse things. Well, that's okay, because they will answer to God for the bitterness of their unregenerate hearts. I call them heathens and lost, without hope and without God in the world. I admit, my first reaction was anger, but God wants me to show His love and compassion to the lost. I was lost once too, but thank God I am found!! 

To you at FSTDT, I forgive you. I am here to tell you that you need to get saved. You need the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ to come inside your soul and wash your filthiness away forever. You need your sins forgiven. You need to become a new creature in Christ. 

I am not angry at you for your hateful remarks, I am in fact deeply saddened at the fact that if you are not born again when you die, you WILL face eternal judgment by God. God has NO pleasure in the death of the wicked, but the death of one of His children is precious. You will end up in Hell fire if you don't change your mind!

The way to Heaven. His Name is JESUS.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for using me here. 

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 Peter 4:13 KJB