Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Covid cases on the down trend

So here's a surprise. The cases are going down, and not just here, but everywhere. But before you break out the champagne, wait a minute. This may be too good to be true.

I watch out for things like this. Unfortunately, people are going to see this as a chance to "rebel" and not wear masks. I've already seen people without them walking in the street. As much as I hate it, I wear mine outside, and especially indoors. I expect to hear of those fools who would report anyone not wearing a mask. That's why I wear mine, not because I'm going to catch it, but because I don't want to be bothered. If this happens, I'm sure there's going to be consequences-- at least if they keep their word, which is doubtful. That would mean they are honest, and honesty is foreign to evil people.

I mean, look at it. They've said the virus is a worldwide pandemic. Then they claim there's other more dangerous strains of it. Yet the cases go down. Forgive me, but I don't see the point? Is it because of the vaccine that somehow miraculously cured or kept people from catching this bug from in the first place? It doesn't seem right to me. I think it's a front, a way to get our guard down so they can pounce on us. It worked last year, and look what happened. Lockdowns, mass fear, closing of small businesses (for which I believe God will hold them severely accountable), closing of schools, and everything else, like people losing loved ones and the crime rate skyrocketing, not to mention the protests and riots. This country is in dire need of revival, but God knows what's going on, so He is all I need in this disgusting world.

My opinion is they want more people to get this vaccine, so they make it appear to have done good. I just have that feeling. I don't know what the newswhores say about this, because I don't watch or read the news. Why would they rush to put all this together if they suddenly weren't going to make use of it? Like I said, I don't get it.

I also think they're already preparing another super virus that is yet to be revealed. Just like the first one, it was right under our noses (no pun intended) for months before they decided to bring it out into the open (again, no pun intended). The only proof I have of this is what Jesus Christ said about the latter days--

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Notice He says "pestilences" (or plagues, or diseases) with an "S," which is plural. You might say, well, there was more than one strain. But you don't know the Bible, so I have to teach you. Jesus said more than one PESTILENCE, which is more than one TYPE of pestilence. (I get the feeling that we won't just have to wear masks for the next one and the vaccine will be REQUIRED, but that's just my opinion.) This was only one pestilence, probably the first. There's going to be many more, especially in the Time of Jacob's Trouble, which is what Jesus is specifically referring to in this passage. However, we can glean wisdom from all of the Bible, and not just certain portions of the New Testament. The Bible was written FOR me, but not always TO me.

Now you're going to ask me, if God is so loving and merciful, then why does He allow such horrible things? It's because of sin, and God cannot look upon sin because He is Holy. Sin was what started this world on its downfall. When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, they disobeyed God. They died spiritually and were cast out of God's perfect environment because God can't have sinful creatures in His perfect holiness. The curse was brought upon the earth, and it won't be perfect again until Jesus Christ makes all things new after the Tribulation and His Second Coming. So yes, I believe things are going to get much worse, because the Bible says so in 2 Timothy 3:13. Nothing is getting better, folks, even though the evil powers that be say they will. They're LIARS, and all liars will eventually end up in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8). That's a Bible FACT.

The ONLY WAY to escape this world is through faith in Jesus Christ. You need to get saved today. Now is the time. Just believe the simple Gospel, that Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). He took your sins and paid for them in full on the cross. You must believe that you are a sinner and your end WILL be eternity in Hell UNLESS YOU BELIEVE ON Jesus Christ to save you. All you must do is BELIEVE THE GOSPEL. No works are required, no beads, no confession to men, no statues, no vain repetitions, no written prayers. Just believe as a little child would believe. Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!