Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Praise the Lord for persecution...

 It's been a while since I posted here. That's because I made another blog in which I promised the Lord that I would help preach the Gospel by using Scripture to teach about different attributes of God. I don't rant in that blog, but I keep this one for ranting, just because things nowadays are so bad and I need an outlet. 

I noticed I have a few kind people who follow my other blog. I am thankful for them, because without them nobody would bother to read my blog at all. I don't understand this, even though these Blogger blogs are supposedly searchable by search engines? I guess I expect too much from people. At least I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Somebody's got to do it.

I don't want to post any more of these entries to public face book because this is not what people like to hear. They have their own problems to work out. They don't like the Bible either, but I post those Bible entries to public face book in hopes that somebody will listen on the outside. Things are getting deep, folks, and it's about time you came in out of the rain! Get on the ark while you can! ALL ABOARD!!

Actually, it's good that I have two blogs, in case one gets censored. This is my backup blog, so to speak. If one does gets censored, I would count that as a great honor. How wonderful to be censored for Jesus! I'm not kidding! We are supposed to expect persecution. Why not praise God for it? I'm serious!

On that point, I admit my flesh is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of persecution. I can't handle a needle, or a splinter in my finger. Pain of any kind is unbearable to me. Yes, I am a total wuss. But I know God in His grace and power will give me the strength I need when I need it. So I need to get it ingrained in my mind--- NO FEAR OF MAN, BUT FEAR GOD! God can kill the body AND the soul! Now that's eye-opening! If I fear God, I don't have to fear anyone else. 

That's all I can think of for now. Good night.