Friday, June 18, 2021

Untitled

I am so thankful I have these blogs to post in. Whenever an idea comes up, I have the ability to write down all my feelings, emotions and opinions. There is a lot to talk about in this time period, when the world is growing more dark and wicked by the day. My job here is to speak on certain subjects and sometimes vent, but mostly stand for my God-given faith and trust that someone would be saved through my posts.

Summary of wickedness today:

  • LBGTQ+ agenda pushed on children.
  • Young children age eight and up coerced to have sex change.
  • COVID-19 vaccines and vaccine passports.
  • COVID-19 spike protein being let loose in the environment.
  • Anarchy and lawlessness at all time high.
  • Crime at all time high.
  • Apostate, Laodicean "churches" leading the gullible and emotional away from Christ and the Bible.
  • True Christian, Bible believing churches closing their doors.
  • Arrests/detainment of Godly preachers and soon all church members.
  • The King James Bible outlawed and per-version "bibles" like the NIV predominating.
  • US government led by demonic Democrat leaders.
  • National debt growing ever higher.
  • Soon dismantling of American dollar and Bitcoin, etc. assuming role.
  • Other stuff I didn't include here, you fill in the blanks.
We are in a mess, and the only way to escape is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Only true, Bible-believing Christians will be removed in the Pretribulation Rapture, which can happen any time. Are you ready? Or will you stay behind for the Time of Jacob's Trouble?