Thursday, January 21, 2021

Are you a Christian, or not?

 Welcome to the first full day of a new Communist nation. Now that President Biden, Mr. Climate Change himself, is in charge, I wonder how long it will be until the true Christians are manifested and persecuted. I wonder how many more taxes will we have to pay for things that were non-taxable. I wonder how many children will want sex change because of peer pressure. And so on.

Sadly, many professed believers are either carnal or not saved at all, because of the false Lordship Salvation movement that chokes the truth and believes the same doctrines as cults such as the Roman Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses teach. Many people mean well and their intentions are good, but good intentions never led anyone to Christ. Biblical faith for salvation is solely believing on Jesus Christ, that is, His death, burial and resurrection. This is the Gospel which you must believe to be born again and have a home in Heaven.

Our job as believers is to seek and save those which are lost. I may not do personal soulwinning, but I write, and I make sure the Gospel is present in all my writings. It makes me sad that many of my posts are ignored, but I know God sees them all and He will bless my efforts to serve Him. We only need to TRUST and OBEY, because He commands it.

President Biden may be my new President, but he is certainly not my savior. Jesus Christ is my blessed Savior and Lord of my life. I will obey His voice and not mine, even at times when I don't want to. Too long have I wandered and I am unworthy of His grace and forgiveness, but Jesus always has His hand stretched out to rescue me from my problems. He may not take them away completely, but He is always present with me, and He helps me through them all.

Side note: The Inauguration yesterday was in my opinion full of hypocrisy and Devil worship. Every word that was said was rehearsed and pre-planned to convince unruly, stiff-necked AmeriKans that Biden is a good guy, and he wants what's best for our nation. But having a woman Vice President that will soon take over the Presidency is too much. Seeing that demonic Lady Gaga sing the National Anthem was too much. The Jesuit priest that said the benediction prayer was too much. The lies and blatant rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ was just too much. Indeed, God has lifted His hand of protection from us. We only need to wait and see His judgment fall.

One world religion cannot save anyone. Unity will not be true until Jesus Christ reigns on earth in His Millennial Kingdom. God has judged our nation, and now it is up to YOU, the individual, to get right with Him and be saved. Please don't wait any longer. Today is the day of salvation.