Friday, January 22, 2021

Biden, LOSER from DAY ONE

 This dude that we "elected" President is a joke. Yes I'm upset, and I use this blog to rant at times. I don't CARE if you hate me or my speech, fact is, you LIBERALS are to blame for the destruction of AMERICA!!

It's because of the selfish, complacent, indifferent, bad attitude and outright immature tantrum-throwing sheeple that we are in this hot mess. On only day TWO of his new presidential status, Biden can't even handle one issue that he said would be handled: the mask-wearing he ordered us to wear for 100 days. He gave up the fight against COVID. So now we're expected to just deal with it, a PANDEMIC that's supposedly getting worse? Are you serious?? This is the Commander in Chief, whose RESPONSIBILITY is to the American people!!!

I think this was all planned out (and it was), because the election WAS stolen and people didn't like the way Trump handled things. I didn't vote for Trump, but I didn't vote for Biden either. That was MY choice.

I believe the Bible. That's my choice also. I say, to Hell with this demonic system. The rest of the world thinks we're lunatics. AmeriKa is a LAUGHINGSTOCK to them. Can you hear Satan laughing?? God is judging us, and if you can't see that, then you're sorry and blinded by the Devil. 

So what's next? Feminist Marxist VP Harris will gladly turn the 25th amendment on her rival, and THEN you watch how ugly, creepy and demon-infested this nation (rather, what's left of it) will get. 

By the way, nearly every person I passed by today when I was out walking was NOT wearing a mask, let alone those driving cars. How many I saw is irrelevant; fact is I saw what I saw. Guess they gave up on wearing masks too, or they were just being rebellious.

I am ashamed of this country. God has given up on AmeriKa. Judgment is falling every day. You better get right with God NOW and get saved before you get left behind and end up worshipping the Antichrist!!