Monday, March 22, 2021

The Wicked Witch of the West

 


You might say, what's with the title? I'm talking about Kamala Harris, the current vice president and soon to be president of this formerly great nation. Let me say first of all, that Biden is not my president at all, and I don't know of any level-headed thinking person that likes him. I'm not bashing anyone but he is a lost cause, and I believe God is using him to give this nation what it wants. He did it before in the Bible and can do it again.

It's only a matter of time before Biden is cast out of the limelight and Harris will assume her powers of the 25th Amendment and take the throne of AmeriKa. I can just see her rubbing her gnarly hands together and licking her lips, almost tasting her victory. She is bad news, folks, and you may love her now because she is all for the gays and other evils, but she's going to make you wish you had never been born. God is going to use her too, but not in blessing us, not at all. Harris is God's rod of rebuke and shame. You just wait and see.