Friday, May 14, 2021

Please read this post.

I went out walking today. I go for a walk or ride my bike every day except when the weather doesn't permit, or it's a Sunday. In so doing, I pass out Gospel tracts, except for the 99% of the time I forget to bring some with me. Today, for example, I forgot them again. My mother used to say if you forget something, you had no intention of doing it or else you wouldn't have forgotten. That's a good point, but it's not a good thing regarding passing out the only way people can go to Heaven.

I feel guilty for this because now that the weather is pleasant, the more lost people are out and about. Sadly I passed by at least 10 people to whom I could have given a tract. Whether they got their sh0ts is irrelevant to their soul's condition. I intend to wear my mask while walking for their sakes, because I have no idea whether or not they did get them. If they're not wearing a mask, especially indoors, then it's safe to say they got their sh0ts. However I intend to stay outdoors and keep my mask on and just pass out tracts, and if people take them, good, and if they don't, at least I tried, and the Lord saw my willingness.

More tracts = more souls = more rewards. Less = less.

If you've read all this so far, I have one more thing to say.

IF YOU'RE NOT SAVED, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

Here's how to go to Heaven. BELIEVE ON the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died on the cross for you, was buried, and rose again. That's it!

More... Click here!