Sunday, May 30, 2021

Vexed

I am posting here to vent, because that's what my blogs are for, other than preaching the Gospel. Sometimes the world gets to me so badly that I need to get stuff off my chest. Obviously hardly anyone cares what I say, unless they are copying my work and pasting it to some demonic site like FSTDT, but other than that I feel free to speak my mind. I love to write, and these blogs suit me just fine when it comes to expressing my opinion (which 99% of the time is cold hard fact).

Today is a rainy Sunday and I am dressed in my best for church. It's also Memorial Day weekend, and no doubt all the partiers and drunks will be flocking to indulge in their ungodly tastes. I hope the rain keeps on all day and through tonight so I won't have to hear their revelry, because it gets pretty loud. What people do inside their houses is none of my business, but when they carry on outside and shoot off firecrackers all night while I'm trying to sleep is abhorrent. 

Since tomorrow is Memorial Day, I wonder if anyone will celebrate it for the proper reason-- to honor those who have perished to keep our freedoms alive here in the bad ol' US of A. I bet none of these young hooligans out here even know about them, and the reason they have this freedom is because somebody cared enough to fight for it years and decades ago. But these days it's self only, and "if you don't agree with me you're a terrorist." Such is the by-product of the evil public school system. I'm so glad I'm not bringing up little kids in this awful time. 

i am in my mid-50's and I marvel at how the world has changed for the worse in a mere 30 years, let alone the past 14 months. What was normal has now become a relic time period for older folk my age bracket and up. This is the "new normal," when evil is good and good evil. The old-timey ways are gone, perished out of the world by K0VID 19 and the evil devils who cooked it up and let it loose on purpose. That was just the thing to set the New World Order in motion, and there's no turning back now. GHW Bush said they needed a crisis to get the NWO started, and he was right, so here we are in post-KOVID 2021.

Back in 1989 Billy Joel had a hit song:

"We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it...

But when we are gone
It will still burn on and on and on and on
And on and on and on and on..."

The fire he sings about is SIN, and sin started in the Garden of Eden when Eve fell for the serpent's lies. "We didn't light it"? ALL mankind lit it, because all have sinned! "We tried to fight it"? There's no fight against sin unless you're a child of God! Typical blameshifting is in that song. Fact is, as a whole, there is no fight left, but compromise and going along to get along. Young folks nowadays have no idea of the true fight for truth from before their time, because it's not taught to them in school! Rarely do you see a fighter for truth anymore, unless they're a genuine Christian who loves the Lord and loves other people enough to show them the error of their ways. Only Jesus Christ can take away the fires of sin, and if you don't believe on Him to save your soul, the fires of your sin will lead you to the flames of Hell.

There is a good side of this, if you're saved and a Bible believer. God knew about all this happening now, and it's a fulfillment of prophecy. Hardly anyone knows the Bible, and by that I mean the King James Bible, NOT the PERversions like the NIV, the ESV, and hundreds of other illegitimate trash being sold to deceive the gullible and obtuse. The King James is the only real, inspired Bible in English, and if you have an NIV you ought to throw it in the garbage and get a KJB right away, because that's the only Bible that tells you what's happening now, and why. 

Jesus Christ is about to snatch His church out of the world, and if you want to get on the flight, you better get your ticket and believe ON the Lord Jesus Christ to save your eternal soul. The sooner you do it, the better.