Saturday, May 15, 2021

Untitled

I don't know if I should make this post private or not, but I use my blogs to get my emotions out at times, and since writing is my personal joy and self-expression, I write. I'm not a speaker, I'm a writer.

That said, I'm going to talk about an old friend whose name I won't mention, but he is well known on the internet for preaching Bible truths and exposing the evils of today. For about a decade now I had known and resorted to his site continually, and I have learned much from his articles. He has also kindly shared my work in his website, for which I am grateful since my writings are not nearly as well known as his are.

However, since I am so familiar with this website, I often see subjects on articles which I now know are wrong and shouldn't be there. For example, the one annoying thing he mentions constantly is about a certain church which he used to attend, but he was rejected by the ones in authority, therefore he has no church to go to now. I don't blame my friend for posting about this corrupt church, and it is true that they should not have ousted him the way they did, and they do need to be exposed, but the way my friend persistently and relentlessly writes his grievances about it over and over and over has gotten, in my opinion, way out of hand. I go to this site to learn from the Bible and to listen to good Bible preaching, but these "bad church" articles need to stop, or at least slow up a bit, if I may be so bold. I know it's my friend's site and he has a right to write about anything he wants, but I can't go there without seeing this one particular corrupt church mentioned over and over again. It's gotten so tedious that I don't even want to go to the site anymore.

Another negative about his site is that he mentions certain preachers who are in reality false teachers and frauds. I was shocked to discover that certain key men that my friend writes about are as such. I realize that everyone has their choices to follow whoever they want, but these men stick out when you compare them with others who are truth tellers from the Bible. A couple of examples I heard are Steven Anderson, Texe Marrs, John Hagee and Chuck Baldwin, men I thought at first were real but are really ravening wolves that shouldn't be behind a pulpit. All except Hagee are anti-Jew and they teach that Israel has NOT been regathered by God, but by what he calls "Zionists." Anderson hates gay people, which right there is wrong and sinful. We are supposed to hate the SIN but love the SINNER. Hagee teaches that Jesus Christ did NOT claim Himself to be the Jewish Messiah, since his Jewish friends would cut him off from his millions of dollars salary if he should dare mention that. Baldwin preaches that there is no Pretribulation Rapture of the church, for which I think he should resign and get out of the pulpit forever. That's strong language but I too am a truther and I need to expose evils as much as any Bible believer should do.

Another thing I've noticed is that this website preaches about the Jews in Israel being Zionists (Satanic imposters), having been led by a secret group called the Rothschilds. (I know I may get booted for this one.) However I've been going to a different website that teaches the opposite: that the people in modern day Israel are real, genuine Jews which were regathered by God to their homeland on May 14, 1948. My friend preaches hard against that, and he's convinced that those Jews are the seed of Satan, and that God won't bless Israel if she's corrupt. So there are two different ideas here, and which one will I choose? I choose that the Jews are the genuine people whom God called out for Himself, and let God be God on everything else. Period, end of discussion.

I realize that my friend is at a point of crisis in his life, and he is trying to change his location, for a fresh start, I suppose. I know it's difficult to be on the wicked wide web while maintaining a close relationship with God without showing righteous anger, because we live in a wicked time when people are largely all about themselves, and all around you see evil and abominations that are considered normal and acceptable. I get that. I just hope and pray that my friend will find peace, and that he can let go of this root of bitterness that has sprung up in his life and move on.

In closing, I am not angry with my friend at all. I know he is in much affliction and pain, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I feel for him. I simply wanted to mention my thoughts here. I still love him as my brother in Christ, and I pray God will bless him with a new home and new peace of mind. And perhaps Jesus will call us out before any of this has to happen. I love you, brother. Even so, God's will be done, and, even so, come, Lord Jesus. Amen.